Acne is the most prevalent skin disorder around the globe. Millions of people all over the world suffer from acne, but the skin disorder is most common among teenagers. The majority of people suffering from acne successfully gets rid of it by the age of 25. But to end or restrict the hellish disorder once should opt for effective acne treatments. There are a number of acne relievers present in the market, which helps to remove acne causing agents and remove scars that appear post acne. But merely choosing an acne reliever won’t do the trick, the user has to also take into account the best acne cleanser to accelerate the acne removal process.
What does an acne cleanser do?
Acne cleansers doesn’t directly act to get rid of acne but it acts as a catalyst while the acne reliever treatment does its job. So the most noted functions of a proper acne cleanser are as follows:
- Eliminates dirt and other agents from the skin – When a person roams around, he collects a lot of dirt, bacteria, germs to name a few, on his face. When these particles come in contact with the ocean, it aggravates the condition and makes the skin itch. Washing our face with a proper cleanser helps to remove these macro particles and other bacterial agent, reducing the probability of future acne outbreaks
- Opens up pores – Pores of our skins are microscopic openings which provide a path for the acne treatment to reach inside the skin and start weaving its magic. But in certain cases, these pores get closed or constricted thus restricting the ointment to seep into the skin. A good acne cleanser opens up the pores, thus speeding the healing and the acne relieving process.
- Exfoliates skin – A normal human sheds a lot of dead skin cells. These skin cells if not removed properly tends to block the skin pores which can even lead to clogging of the pores. The effective acne cleansers help to remove these dead skin cells and eliminates a resistance of any sort.
The best acne cleansers
There are a number of acne cleansers available in the market, but some of the most effective acne cleansers are as follows:
- Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser an oil free acne cleanser cleans oily skin and actively removes make-up build up without leaving any residue, thus preventing future breakouts from occurring.
- Biore Revitalize 4 In 1 Self Foaming Cleanser effectively banishes acne and tones skin with eucalyptus oil and other natural extracts.
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Cleanser can be used on a daily basis, with contains salicylic acid and clear pores and banishes bacteria.
- Witch-hazel distillate helps to eliminate redness and even fights acne scars
In a nutshell, the best acne cleansers improves the skin condition and speeds up the acne removal process. It even aids, to remove excessive oil build up from the face. Generally, after applying an acne cleanser, a moisturizer should be used to prevent excessive drying of the skin.