Acne is a skin condition which irritates the skin and if inflicted can lead to permanent scarring. This skin disorder is most prevalent among teenagers, but can affect people from all age groups. Acne doesn’t have any serious effect on a person’s health, but the it ruins the natural look and beauty of our face and hampers a person’s confidence substantially. So the best way to deal with this menace is to search for the best acne cream, that the market has to provide. There are a number of acne creams that are helpful, but every person being unique, the treatment may not respond to all in the same fashion. For this reason, choosing an Exposed skin care would be the safest bet. This advanced acne medicine is prepared from soothing natural extracts which cleanses our skin and heals it at the same time. So let’s dive in and find out more about this amazing product.
How does Exposed skin care help?
Every Exposed skin care kit consists of an acne treatment serum, facial cleanser, clearing tonic and a clear pore serum.
- Kills bacteria – Benzoyl peroxide not only kills acne causing bacteria on the skin’s surface but also deep inside pores.
- Unclogs pores – It uses Salicylic Acid, which is a mild acid which works on the skin surface to help unclog pores from dead skin cells. Glycolic acid similar to Salicylic acid works on the epidermis and helps to disintegrate dead skin cells, thus unclogs pores and also exposes younger and more youthful skin.
- Controls sebum – Green Tea, is one of the ingredients and is very potent to treat acne naturally. The constituents present in the cream also reduces sebum production considerably, thus getting rid of excess oil from the skin.
- Reduces inflammation – Passion Flower Extract soothes the skin and has strong anti-inflammatory effects.
Steps to use the best acne cream
- Facial Cleanser – It gently gets rid of toxins and cleans the skin with Pro-Vitamin B5, Salicylic Acid and Sage Extract.
- Clearing Tonic – It restores the skin’s ideal PH level, while gently exfoliating the skin to get rid of dead skin cells. The tonic’s anti-oxidants protect the skin from damage and rejuvenates it with essential extracts.
- Acne treatment serum and Clear Pore Serum – The Acne Treatment Serum attacks the acne at its roots and checks oil round the clock. While The Clear Pore Serum, penetrates and unclogs the skin pores while helping heal and re-balance our skin while we sleep.
In a nutshell, Exposed skin care is indeed the best acne cream there is. They provide their users with a complete kit, which takes care of the acne menace from the grass-root level. The kit accounts for the cleansing, deep cleaning and acne removal, thus providing their users an all around support to fight acne. They even provide attractive discounts and are known for their prompt delivery. So this perfect blend of science and nature is worth investing in.