Acne is a nightmare for teens and adult alike and it can easily ruin one’s day. For this very reason people opt for treatments to get rid of this menace at the earliest. There are a number of methods available in today’s market, which can be very useful for people. But one disadvantage of chemical agents used in ointments is, the treatment might not respond to skin of every person. For this very reason search for the best acne treatment home remedies is of utmost importance. These remedies can be prepared from constituents are present in our everyday household and are really expensive. So let’s dive in and find out how to make the best out of these remedies.
Steps to avoid acne
While making use of home remedies or face packs which can be prepared at home, one should make sure that they follow the regime with discipline. Some steps also need to be followed before applying these face packs.
- The face should be washed properly to get rid of coarse dirt and dust particles that get accumulated on our skin. Washing our face at-least twice a day also aids to prevent dead skin accumulation on the skin.
- Before applying the face pack a person should use a towel soaked in hot water or steam to make their face tender. This procedure helps to open up the pores of the skin, thus accelerating the acne removal process.
- Some face packs can dry our face considerably. So, a mild moisturizer should be applied over the face to prevent excessive dryness.
The best acne treatment home remedies
Some of the best home-made acne remedies are as follows:
- Apple cider vinegar – It effectively kills the bacteria which are responsible for the acne breakout. It even balances the pH of our skin, thus making it harder for bacteria to thrive.
- Cinnamon and honey mask – Honey and cinnamon mask is an exceptional combo for treating acne. Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, and it immensely helps to stop bacteria growth. Honey on the other hand is a natural anti-biotic, and further aids in bacteria removal.
- Papaya – Raw papaya is a natural remedy for acne and removes dead skin cells and excess lipids from the surface of the skin, thus making it soft and smooth. Papaya even contains an enzyme called Papain, which helps to reduce inflammation and prevents the pus formation.
These face packs should be applied on the face, preferably in the affected area and should be kept to settle for 10 – 15 minutes, before rinsing the face with cold water.
To sum it up in a few words, finding the best acne treatment home remedies is the only way to ensure fruitful treatment devoid of any side effects. To get the most out of these remedies, people should apply the face mask regularly and also make sure that their face remains dirt free. Discipline and patience are the essence of these home treatments. The easy availability and low price of these ingredients ensures a huge acceptance among the masses.